Published 25 July 2022
Buckie Got It St. Kitts and Nevis News Source
Issued at: 7am Monday, 25th July 2022
Present Weather: Fair with dust haze
Winds: A fresh breeze of 20mph from the east northeast
Temperature: 27°C / 81°F Humidity: 86%
Sea Level Pressure: 1015.5mbs or 29.98″
Sunset: Today 6:46pm Sunrise: Tom 5:49am
Weather Forecast Valid until 8 am Tomorrow
Winds: Generally easterly at 10 to 20mph with possible gusts to 30mph.
Seas: 1.5 to 2.4meters or 5 to 8ft. A small craft advisory remains in effect.
Weather Forecast for St. Kitts & Nevis: Today will be partly cloudy and slightly hazy with a 40 percent or a moderate chance of brief passing showers. Tonight will be partly cloudy and slightly hazy with a 60 percent or a moderate chance of brief passing showers.
Eastern Caribbean Forecast: Moisture and instability trailing the passage of a tropical wave will gradually diminish today as a ridge develops over the area. Whereas the ridge will limit significant cloud growth and shower activity, it will result in a moderate to fresh breeze over the Islands and their coastal waters which will push shallow cloud patches and brief passing showers over the Islands at times.