Weather

5pm Weather Forecast & 3Day Forecast (26th October,2020

Published 26 October 2020

Buckie Got It,

Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis News Source

Valid until 27th October, 2020 at 8pm.

Weather Bulletin

Issued at: 5pm
Present Weather: Cloudy skies with light showers
Winds: A moderate breeze of 14mph from an Easterly direction. Temperature: 26°C / 79°F Max Temp: 31°C / 88°F Humidity: 90% Sea Level Pressure: 1013.5mbs or 29.93″
24hr rainfall at the R.L. Bradshaw Intl. at 2 pm: 1.0mm / 0.04″ Amount of rainfall for the month of October: 81.4mm / 3.21″
Sunrise: Tom 6:07am Sunset: Tom 5:41pm


Weather Forecast Valid until 8 pm Tomorrow
Winds: East at 14 to 21mph with gusts possibly reaching 32mph.
Seas: 1.2 to 2.1 metres or 4 to 7 feet. A small craft caution remains in effect
mainly for waters east and north of the islands.


Weather Forecast for St. Kitts & Nevis: Moisture and instability associated with the passage of a tropical wave will maintain a heightened chance of showers across the region. There is also a low chance of thunderstorms development. Possible rainfall total for the forecast period is 6 to 13 mm or 0.25 to 0.50 inch.
Weather tonight: Cloudy with a 70 percent or high chance of showers.
Weather tomorrow: Cloudy with a 70 percent or high chance of showers, and a 30 percent or low chance of thunderstorms.

You Might Also Like

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>