5pm wx forecast and 3 day forecast 16th January, 2021

Published 16 January 2021

Buckie Got It,

Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis News Source

Weather Bulletin
Issued at: 5pm
Present Weather: Partly cloudy skies with showers in the vicinity
Winds: A gentle breeze of 12mph from the East
Temperature: 26°C / 80°F Max Temp: 29°C / 85°F Humidity: 75% Sea Level Pressure: 1014.9mbs or 29.97″
24hr rainfall at the R.L. Bradshaw Intl. at 2 pm: Trace”
Amount of rainfall for the month of January: 20.0mm / 0.79″ Sunrise: Tom 6:44am Sunset: Tom 5:57pm

Weather Forecast Valid until 8 pm Tomorrow.
Winds: East at 10 to 15 mph.
Seas: 1.2 to 1.8 metres or 4 to 6 feet.

Weather Forecast for St. Kitts & Nevis: A weak low level is approaching the Islands. It could heighten the chances for cloudiness and showers over the next twenty-four hours.

Weather tonight: Partly cloudy with a 60 percent or moderate chance of showers. Weather tomorrow: Partly cloudy with a 40 percent or moderate chance of

You Might Also Like