3 Day Forecast and Weather Report 5pm 16th Mar 2021

Published 16 March 2021


Buckie Got It, St. Kitts and Nevis News Source 

Weather Bulletin
Issued at: 5pm
Cloudy skies

Winds: A moderate breeze of 13mph from the Northeast.
Temperature: 26°C / 78°F Max Temp: 27°C / 81°F Humidity: 65% Sea Level Pressure: 1015.6mbs or 29.99”
24hr rainfall at the R.L. Bradshaw Intl. at 2 pm: 1.4mm/0.06’’ Amount of rainfall for the month of February: 11.7mm / 0.46″ Sunrise: Tom 6:17am Sunset: Tom 6:21pm

Weather Forecast Valid until 8 pm Tomorrow.
Winds: Northeast at 14 – 22mph, gusting to 30 mph.
Seas: 2 – 3 metres or 6 – 10 ft. Swells: North-northeast at 1.2 – 2 metres or 4 – 6 feet tonight and 2

  • 2.5 metres or 6 – 8 feet Wednesday. A high surf goes into effect tonight and a warning tomorrow.
    Weather Forecast for St. Kitts & Nevis: A second line of convection will likely cause some more unsettled weather across the area, mainly tomorrow.
    Weather tonight: Partly cloudy with a 30 percent or a low chance of showers. Weather tomorrow: Mostly cloudy with a 70 percent or high chance of showers.

You Might Also Like