Published 30 March 2021


Buckie Got It, St. Kitts and Nevis News Source 

Weather Bulletin
Issued at: 5pm
Present Weather: Partly cloudy
Winds: A fresh breeze of 20mph from the east.
Temperature: 27°C / 81°F Max Temp: 31°C / 87°F Humidity: 77%
Sea Level Pressure: 1016.6mbs or 30.02”
24hr rainfall at the R.L. Bradshaw Intl. at 2 pm: Trace’’
Amount of rainfall for the month of February: 33.1mm / 1.30″ Sunrise: Tom 6:07am Sunset: Tom 6:24pm

Weather Forecast Valid until 8 pm Tomorrow.
Winds: East 14 to 25mph and gusting to 37mph.
Seas: 1.5 to 2.8metres or 5 to 9feet with northerly swells reaching 1.5metres or 5feet. A small craft advisory is in effect.

Weather Forecast for St. Kitts & Nevis: Breezy conditions will continue across the area as a surface high pressure dominates the region. The winds will maintain choppy and hazardous seas across the area. Therefore, skies over St. Kitts and Nevis tonight will be partly cloudy with a 60 percent or a moderate chance of showers. Tomorrow will be partly cloudy with a 40 percent or a moderate chance of showers.

You Might Also Like