Published 12 September, 2021


Buckie Got It, St. Kitts and Nevis News Source 

Weather Bulletin
Issued at: 7am
Present Weather: Cloudy
Winds: A gentle breeze of 12mph from the ENE Temperature: 27°C / 81°F
Sea Level Pressure: 1017.4mbs or 30.04″ Sunrise: Tom 5:59am
Sunday, 12th September ,2021. Humidity: 84%
Sunset: Tom 6:15pm

Weather Forecast Valid until 8 am Tomorrow.

Winds: East at 9 to 18mph, with gust up to 29mph.
Seas: 1 to 1.5metres or 3 to 5feet.

Weather Forecast for St. Kitts & Nevis: Today will be mostly cloudy with an 80 percent or a very high chance of showers, with a 20 percent or slight chance of thunderstorms during the morning. Tonight will be partly cloudy with a 50 percent or a moderate chance of showers.

Eastern Caribbean Forecast: An upper level trough anchored across the Northeastern Caribbean is inducing unsettled conditions across the Leeward Islands, the Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico. Moisture and instability in the lower levels will generate cloudy skies with showers, and thunderstorms are possible. Elsewhere and otherwise, a moderate chance of showers is possible, with daytime heating triggering afternoon showery periods.

You Might Also Like