Published 17 August 2022


Buckie Got It, St.Kitts and Nevis News Source  

Weather Bulletin

Issued at: 5pm
Present Weather: Cloudy with slight dust haze
Winds: A gentle breeze of 10mph from the Northeast
Temperature: 29°C / 85°F Max Temp: 33°C / 91°F Humidity: 70% Sea Level Pressure: 1014.0mbs or 29.94″
24hr rainfall at the R.L. Bradshaw Intl. at 2pm: Nil”
Amount of rainfall for the month of August: 19.2mm / 0.76″
Sunrise: Tom 5:54am Sunset: Tom 6:35pm
Weather Forecast Valid until 8 pm Tomorrow.

Winds: East at 10 to 18mph. Seas: 1.5metres or 5feet.
Weather Forecast for St. Kitts and Nevis: A light to moderate wind-flow will continue to persist across the region. Meanwhile, moisture ahead of a tropical wave could trigger a few showers across the area. Therefore, skies over St. Kitts and Nevis tonight will be partly cloudy with a 40 percent or a moderate chance of showers. Tomorrow will be partly cloudy with a 60 percent or a moderate chance of showers.

You Might Also Like