Published 27 January 2023


Buckie Got It Media Source

Weather Bulletin

Issued at: 7am Friday, 27th January 2023
Present Weather: Partly cloudy
Winds: A light breeze of 6mph from the Northeast.
Temperature: 23°C / 74°F Humidity: 85%
Sea Level Pressure: 1015.9 mb or 30.00”
Sunset: Today 6:04pm Sunrise: Tom 6:43am

Weather Forecast Valid until 8 am Tomorrow.

Winds: East – northeast at 10 to 18mph.
Seas: 1.5 to 2.1meters or 5 to 7feet. Small craft operators should exercise caution.

Weather Forecast for St. Kitts & Nevis: Today will be partly cloudy to sometimes cloudy with a 60 percent or a moderate chance of brief, light showers. Tonight will be partly cloudy with a 40 percent or a moderate chance of brief, light showers.

Eastern Caribbean Forecast: A weak shear-line will be moving over the northern Caribbean Islands today and this will generate variably cloudy skies over the Leewards, the Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico; however, rainfall activity will remain on the lighter side because of marginal moisture levels. These conditions will reach the Windwards by tonight but until then, generally settled conditions are
expected over those Islands and Islands further south due to the stabilizing influence
of a ridge.

You Might Also Like