Published 8 June 2023


Buckie Got It Media Source

Weather Bulletin

Issued at: 7am Thursday, 8 th June 2023
Present Weather: Cloudy with slight dust haze
Winds: A moderate breeze of 14mph from the east
Temperature: 29°C / 84°F Humidity: 74%
Sea Level Pressure: 1017.6mbs or 30.05″
Sunrise: Tom 5:36am Sunset: Today 6:44pm

Weather Forecast Valid until 8 am Tomorrow.

Winds: East at 8 to 16mph.
Seas: 1 to 1.5meters or 3 to 5feet.
Weather Forecast for St. Kitts & Nevis: Today will be partly sunny with a 40 percent or a moderate chance of light, brief afternoon showers. Tonight will be partly cloudy with a 60 percent or a moderate chance of light brief showers.

Eastern Caribbean Forecast: A slight increase in low-level moisture is expected over the Eastern Caribbean during the next 24 hours. This will cause a slight increase in the chance of showers over the Leewards and the Windwards later today. These conditions will reach the Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico tonight; But until then, generally settled conditions are expected around these Islands.

You Might Also Like