Published 28 June 2023
Buckie Got It Media Source
Issued at: 7am Wednesday, 28th June 2023
Present Weather: Cloudy
Winds: A gentle breeze of 10mph from the east
Temperature: 28°C / 82°F Humidity: 80%
Sea Level Pressure: 1013.7mbs or 29.93″
Sunrise: Tom 5:40am Sunset: Today 6:49pm
Weather Forecast Valid until 8 am Tomorrow.
Winds: East to southeast at 12 to 20mph and gusting to 31mph.
Seas: 1.5 to 2.4metres or 5 to 8feet. A small craft advisory is in effect.
Weather Forecast for St. Kitts & Nevis: Today will be partly cloudy with some cloudy spells with a 70 percent or a high chance of showers and a 30 percent or a slight chance of thunderstorms. Tonight will be partly cloudy to cloudy at times with a 60 percent or a moderate chance of showers.
Eastern Caribbean Forecast: Moisture and instability associated with the passage of a tropical wave are expected to produce some unsettled conditions across the region. Weather conditions over the Virgin Islands and Leeward Islands will be partly cloudy to cloudy with a high chance of showers for today and a moderate chance of showers for tonight. There is also a slight chance of thunderstorms. Weather conditions over the Windward Islands will be partly cloudy to cloudy with showers and possible thunderstorms for today and a moderate chance of showers for tonight. Puerto Rico will be partly cloudy with a high chance of showers and a few thunderstorms.