5pm and 3day 2nd July 2023

Buckie Got It News Source 


Published 2 July 2023

Valid until 8pm Monday 3rd July 2023

Weather Bulletin
Issued at: 5pm
Present Weather: Cloudy with slight dust haze
Winds: A moderate breeze of 13mph from the east northeast. Temperature: 30°C /85°F Max Temp: 32°C /90°F Humidity: 75% Sea Level Pressure: 1014.9mbs or 29.97″
24hr rainfall at the R.L. Bradshaw Intl. at 2pm: Trace
Amount of rainfall for the month of June: Trace”
Sunrise: Tom 5:41am Sunset: Tom 6:49pm

Weather Forecast Valid until 8 pm Tomorrow.
Winds: East with speeds ranging from 14 to 22 mph with possible gusts to 35 mph.

Seas: 0.9 to 1.5 metres or 3 to 5 feet.

Weather Forecast for St. Kitts and Nevis: High pressure will dominate weather conditions tonight, but a tropical wave will move into the area tomorrow and increase the chance for showers.

Weather tonight: Partly cloudy with a 20 percent or a slight chance of showers.

Weather tomorrow: Partly cloudy with a 30 percent or a low chance of showers becoming generally cloudy after midday with a 70 percent or a high chance of showers.

You Might Also Like