Present weather conditions; forecast; and 3 days outlook

Published 23 July 2023


Buckie Got It, St Kitts Nevis News Source

Weather Bulletin

Issued at: 4pm Sunday, 23rd July 2023
Present Weather: Cloudy skies with slight haze
Winds: A gentle breeze of 13mph from the East Northeast
Temperature: 31°C /88°F Max Temp: 32°C /89°F Humidity: 67%
Sea Level Pressure: 1017.8mbs or 30.05″
24hr rainfall at the R.L. Bradshaw Intl. at 2pm: 4.8mm / 0.189”
Amount of rainfall for the month of July: 21.9mm / 0.86”
Sunrise: Tom 5:47am Sunset: Tom 6:47pm

Weather Forecast Valid until 8 pm Tomorrow.

Winds: East at 12 to 17 mph.
Seas: 1 to 1.5 meters or 3 to 5 feet.
Weather Forecast for St. Kitts and Nevis: Some shallow pockets of moisture moving well ahead of an area of disturbed weather which is anticipated to pass well south of the region could trigger some brief passing showers across the islands.

Weather tonight: Partly cloudy with a 40 percent or moderate chance of showers.

Weather tomorrow: Partly sunny with a 40 percent or moderate chance of showers during the morning; then becoming cloudy in the afternoon going into the evening with a 60 percent or moderate chance of showers.

You Might Also Like