5pm Weather Forecast & 3Day Forecast (25th August,2023)

Published 25 August 2023


Buckie Got It, St Kitts Nevis News Source

Valid until 26th August,2023 at 8pm.

Weather Bulletin

Issued at: 5pm Friday, 25th August 2023
Present Weather: Cloudy skies
Winds: A light breeze of 5mph from a Northeasterly direction
Temperature: 30°C / 85°F Max Temp: 31°C / 88°F Humidity: 76%
Sea Level Pressure: 1011.1mbs or 29.86″
24hr rainfall at the R.L. Bradshaw Intl. at 2pm: Nil
Amount of rainfall for the month of August: 74.8mm / 2.94”
Sunrise: Tom 5:56am Sunset: Tom 6:30pm

Weather Forecast Valid until 8 pm Tomorrow.
East tonight and south tomorrow with speeds less than 12 mph with calm and variable spells mainly overnight.

Seas: 0.6 to 1.2 meters or 2 to 4 feet.

Weather Forecast for St. Kitts and Nevis: A slack pressure gradient will continue to produce light winds across the area and daytime heating could trigger localized cloud buildups and afternoon showers.

Weather tonight: Partly cloudy with a 40 percent or a moderate chance of showers.

Weather tomorrow: Partly sunny with a 40 percent or a moderate chance of showers. There is a 60 percent or a moderate chance of afternoon showers mainly on the northern and western side of the island.

You Might Also Like