Published 19 September 2023


Buckie Got It Media Source

Weather Bulletin

Issued at: 5pm
Present Weather: Partly cloudy with scattered showers in the vicinity Winds: A gentle breeze of 9mph from the East northeast.
Temperature: 30°C / 86°F Max Temp: 34°C /93°F Humidity: 72% Sea Level Pressure: 1012.4mbs or 29.89″
24hr rainfall at the R.L. Bradshaw Intl. at 2pm: Nil mm / Nil” Amount of rainfall for the month of September: 22.2mm / 0.87”

Sunrise: Tom 5:59am Sunset: Tom 6:10pm

Weather Forecast Valid until 8 pm Tomorrow.
Winds: East at 6 to 14mph.

Seas: 1.2 to 1.5meters or 4 to5ft.
Weather Forecast for St. Kitts and Nevis: Notwithstanding the presence of a weak trough over the area, low moisture levels will inhibit significant shower activity tonight. Tomorrow afternoon, moisture levels will begin to increase in association with an approaching tropical wave. Therefore, the chance of cloudiness and showers will also increase. As such the weather over St. Kitts and Nevis tonight will be partly cloudy with a 40 percent or a moderate chance of a brief light shower. Tomorrow will be partly cloudy with a 60 percent or a moderate chance of late afternoon showers.

You Might Also Like