3 Day Forecast and Weather Report 5pm 23rd Oct 2023

Published 23 October 2023


Buckie Got It Media Source

Weather Bulletin

Weather Report valid until 8pm 24th Oct 2023

Issued at: 5pm
Present Weather: Overcast skies
Winds: A gentle breeze of 11mph from the South
Temperature: 29°C / 83°F Max Temp: 29°C / 84°F Humidity: 88% Sea Level Pressure: 1009.9mbs or 29.82″
24hr rainfall at the R.L. Bradshaw Intl. at 2pm: 79.5mm/3.13’’ Amount of rainfall for the month of October: 210.6mm / 8.29″

Sunrise: Tom 6:06am Sunset: Tom 5:45pm

Weather Forecast Valid until 8 pm Tomorrow.
Winds: South at 9 – 17mph.
Seas: 1.2 – 1.8m or 4 – 6 ft.
Weather Forecast for St. Kitts and Nevis: Moisture and instability from the passage of Hurricane Tammy will support brief cloudiness and showers across the Leeward Islands and British Virgin Islands over the next twenty four hours.

Weather tonight: Partly cloudy with a 40 percent or a moderate chance of showers. Weather tomorrow: Partly cloudy with a 60 percent or a moderate chance of showers.

You Might Also Like