7am Weather Forecast (3rd Nov 2023)

Published 3 November 2023


Buckie Got It, St Kitts and Nevis News Source

Valid up to 8 am Saturday 4th November 2023

Weather Bulletin

Issued at: 7am Friday, 3rd November 2023
Present Weather: Partly cloudy with showers in the vicinity
Winds: A moderate breeze of 12mph from the East Northeast.
Temperature: 28°C / 82°F Humidity: 82%
Sea Level Pressure: 1013.mbs or 29.94″
Sunrise: Tom 6:10am Sunset: Today 5:39pm

Weather Forecast Valid until 8 am Tomorrow.

Winds: East at 9 to 18 mph, reaching as high as 28 mph mainly over open waters and in elevated areas.

Seas: 1.2 to 1.8 metres or 4 to 6 feet.

Weather Forecast for St. Kitts & Nevis: Today will be partly sunny and hazy conditions with a 40 percent or a moderate chance of brief passing showers. Tonight will be partly cloudy in general with a 60 percent or a moderate chance of brief passing overnight showers.

Eastern Caribbean Forecast: Across the Eastern Caribbean from the B.V.I. southwards to Trinidad & Tobago, we can expect partly cloudy skies in general with a moderate chance of brief passing showers as a moderate to fresh trade wind-flow continues to transport pockets of low-level moisture across the area occasionally during the next 24 hours.

You Might Also Like