3 Day Forecast and Weather Report 5pm 6th Sept 2021

Published 6 September, 2021


Buckie Got It, St. Kitts and Nevis News Source 

Weather Report valid until 8pm 7th Sept 2021

Weather Bulletin
Issued at: 5pm
Present Weather: Cloudy skies.
Winds: A moderate breeze of 12mph from the NE
Temperature: 29°C / 85°F Max Temp: 33°C / 91°F Humidity: 77% Sea Level Pressure: 1012.2mbs or 29.89’’
24hr rainfall at the R.L. Bradshaw Intl. at 2 pm: Nil”
Amount of rainfall for the month of September: 6.2mm / 0.24″ Sunrise: Tom 5:58am Sunset: Tom 6:21pm

Weather Forecast Valid until 8 pm Tomorrow.

Winds: Northeast at 9 – 17mph tonight becoming East at 5 – 9 mph tomorrow morning.
Seas: 1.5 – 2 metres or 5 – 7 feet with northeasterly swells 2.1 metres or 7 feet. A surf advisory
is in effect.

Weather Forecast for St. Kitts & Nevis: An induced trough, coupled with marginal moisture levels and instability will maintain a moderate chance of showers over the islands. Additionally, a slackening of the pressure gradient will result in light winds from tomorrow, heightening the chance of daytime heating effects.

Weather tonight: Mostly cloudy with a 60 percent or moderate chance of showers. Weather tomorrow: Partly cloudy with a 40 percent or moderate chance of showers.

You Might Also Like