Published 7 September, 2021
Buckie Got It, St. Kitts and Nevis News Source
The General Public is asked to take note that Celebrity Equinox will arrive to St. Kitts on Tuesday 14th September, 2021. The vessel will be anchored at Port Zante.
To ensure that we can keep our nationals and residents safe, and offer a healthy and quality experience for visitors, the following protocols are in place:
- Access to Port Zante by the general public will be restricted or limited to mitigate any risk or interaction with international cruise visitors.
- Visitors will ONLY explore the destination via fully vaccinated ‘ Travel Approved’ Bubble Tours.
- Local tourism employees interacting with cruise passengers, including but not limited to ship agents, port staff, taxi and tour operators are required to be fully vaccinated.
- Passengers and crew are not permitted to interact with the general population.
- Tour Operators are only allowed to transport cruise passengers from the dispatching site directly to the attraction, and after the tour, directly back to the ship.
- The following attraction sites/ tours will NOT be accessible to the general public during the hours of 7:00am to 6:00pm on the cruise ship day:
- Brimstone Hill Fortress and National Park.
- Carambola Beach Club.
- Caribelle Batik.
- Port Zante.
- St. Kitts Scenic Railway.