Weather forecast and Three day forecast 9/02/2022(5pm)

Published 9 February 2022


Buckie Got It, St.Kitts and Nevis News Source 

Weather Bulletin
Issued at: 5pm
Present Weather: Cloudy Skies
Winds: A moderate breeze of 14mph from an Easterly direction. Temperature: 25°C / 77°F Max Temp: 28°C / 83°F Humidity: 76% Sea Level Pressure: 1014.3mbs or 29.95″
24hr rainfall at the R.L. Bradshaw Intl. at 2pm: 1.4mm/0.05’’ Amount of rainfall for the month of February: 97.3mm / 3.83″

Sunrise: Tom 6:40am Sunset: Tom 6:10pm

Weather Forecast Valid until 8 pm Tomorrow.
Winds: East at 10 to 18 mph with possible gusts up to 29 mph. Seas: 1.2 to 1.8 metres or 4 to 6 feet.

Weather Forecast for St. Kitts: A moderate to fresh wind flow will continue to push shallow cloud patches and moisture across the area. This could bring some brief passing showers to the islands.

Weather tonight: Partly cloudy with a 40 percent or moderate chance of showers. Weather tomorrow: Partly cloudy with a 60 percent or moderate chance of showers.

You Might Also Like