Published 31 January 2023


Buckie Got It Media Source

Weather Bulletin

Issued at: 7am Tuesday, 31st January 2023

Present Weather: Cloudy
Winds: A moderate breeze of 14mph from the North
Temperature: 24°C / 75°F Humidity: 78%
Sea Level Pressure: 1015.7 mb or 29.99”
Sunset: Today 6:06pm Sunrise: Tom 6:42am

Weather Forecast Valid until 8 am Tomorrow.
Winds: Northeast at 9 to 17mph with lighter spells overnight.

Seas: 1.5 to 2.1metres or 5 to 7feet with north easterly swells of 1.5metres or 5feet. Therefore, a high surf advisory remains in effect, while small craft operators should continue to exercise caution.

Weather Forecast for St. Kitts & Nevis: Today will be partly cloudy in general, with brief cloudy spells and a 60 percent or a moderate chance of brief passing showers. Tonight will be fair to partly cloudy and cool with a 40 percent or a moderate chance of brief passing showers.

Eastern Caribbean Forecast: Across the Eastern Caribbean from the B.V.I. southwards to T&T, we can expect partly cloudy skies with a moderate chance of brief passing showers as a moderate to fresh wind-flow continues to transport shallow pockets of low-level moisture over and around the Islands occasionally during the next 24 hours.

You Might Also Like