7am Weather Forecast (17th September 2023)

Published 17 September 2023


Buckie Got It Media Source

Valid up to 8 am Monday 18th September 2023.

Weather Bulletin
Issued at: 7am
Present Weather: Fair skies
Winds: A gentle breeze of 9mph from the Northeast.
Temperature: 29°C / 84°F Humidity: 76% Sea Level Pressure: 1013.1mbs or 29.91″
Sunrise: Tom 5:59am Sunset: Today 6:11pm

Weather Forecast Valid until 8 am Tomorrow.
Winds: East-northeast at 3 to 13 mph becoming light and variable at times.

Seas: 1.0 to 1.5 metres or 3 to 5 feet.

Weather Forecast for St. Kitts & Nevis:
Weather today: Partly cloudy with a 60 percent or moderate chance of showers. Weather tonight: Partly cloudy with a 40 percent or moderate chance of showers.

Eastern Caribbean Forecast: The Atlantic high pressure system will remain dominant across the Islands. Shallow patches of low level clouds will occasionally move across the area and conditions are likely to be mostly sunny to partly cloudy across the region. The availability of low level moisture and instability embedded in a light to gentle wind flow could trigger periods of passing showers across the Leeward Islands over the next 24 hours.

You Might Also Like