Published 28 September 2023
Buckie Got It, St Kitts and Nevis
FEDERATION OF ST. CHRISTOPHER AND NEVIS
By Authority of the Treasury Bills Act, Cap 21.18
- Existing Treasury Bill Investors are hereby invited for the issue of the St. Christopher and Nevis Government Treasury Bills.
- Existing investors may tender for the following securities:
- 91-day T-bills carrying a coupon of 3.75% per annum, maturing on 30th January 2024
- 182-day T-bills carrying a coupon of 3.85% per annum, maturing on 30th April 2024
- 365-day T-bills carrying a coupon of 4.0% per annum, maturing on 30th October 2024
All of the above Treasury Bills will be payable at par on the applicable maturity dates.
- Changes in existing investments must reach the Accountant General’s Office in sealed envelopes addressed below, no later than 3:00 p.m. on 6th October, 2023.
Treasury Bills Tender
- Letters of Allotment will be mailed to tenders no later than 20th October, 2023.
- The Government of St. Kitts and Nevis Reserves the right to accept or reject any Tender in whole or in part.
- The Treasury Bills Act Cap 21.18 is available at Government Headquarters.