Published 9 September 2019
Buckie Got It, St. Kitts and Nevis News Source
TRAFFIC RESTRICTIONS FOR MATCH DAYS OF THE CARIBBEAN PREMIER LEAGUE (CPL) FROM SEPTEMBER 10-17, 2019 AT WARNER PARK
MATCH DAYS: Tuesday 10, Wednesday 11, Saturday 14, Sunday 15, and Tuesday 17.
ROAD CLOSURES AND ONE WAY STREETS
· Lozack Road
· East Park Range (Flow – North to South)
· The Street North of the NHC between East Park Range and Wellington Road.
· No parking will be permitted on the following streets:
· Victoria Road – Eastern side between Basseterre High and Losack Road.
· Park Range – between Basseterre High and Losack Road.
· Lozack Road – Between Victoria Road and Hart Street
· Traffic will flow in one direction, northwards along Victoria Road.
· Westward along Losack Road.
· Eastwards along the road north of the NHC.
· Southwards along Park Range.
· The general public will park on-street in non restricted areas.
· VIP’s and Government officials will park on Losack Road.
· Teams and match officials will park in the parking lot immediately east of the old
· The Governor General, Organising Committee members and sponsors will park at in
· Tennis Court Parking lot and Carnival City.
· Persons must present the appropriate parking passes to gain access to designated areas.
Parking inside Warner Park is very restricted; hence it is important that persons have the relevant car passes.