Buckie Got It News Source
Published 26 May 2023
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
PROVISION OF SECURITY SERVICES FOR THE
JOSEPH N FRANCE GENERAL HOSPITAL
The Ministry of Health, Government of St. Kitts and Nevis invites Professional Security Services businesses or companies to submit a tender to deliver first class security service at the Joseph N. France General Hospital. The Joseph N. France General Hospital is the Federation’s leading public healthcare institution providing healthcare services to the citizens and residents of St. Kitts and Nevis.
ELIGIBILITY & SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- Copy of Business License.
- Tax Clearance Certificate from Social Security.
- Brief information about the company/business, including incorporation/registration date.
- A written proposal. This should include details of the company’s/business’s capacity to meet the requirements set out in the Request for Proposal.
The detailed RFP, outlining the scope of works and requirements, will be available as of Tuesday 30thMay 2023. To request a copy, interested persons may email: [email protected]
- The submission should be completed in duplicate (including two copies of documents listed under Eligibility) and placed in a sealed envelope marked SECURITY SERVICES FOR JOSEPH N. FRANCE GENERAL HOSPITAL, MINISTRY OF HEALTH
- IT SHOULD BE SUBMITTED to:
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL, JNF
The proposal deadline is 2:00 pm, Friday 2nd June 2023.
We look forward to your participation in the process.